Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day 12: 12 Days of Pictures- Favorite Wedding Moments of 2009

On the 12th day of pictures my camera gave to me... favorite unexpected moment with the bride & groom.

This one comes from Becky & Neal's wedding this past August. We were taking the bride & groom portraits out the dock when I shot this image. It was supposed to be some nice portraits of the two of them but the dock was open to residents for fishing off of or for accessing the boats so we weren't the only ones there. While we were taking pictures this little boy fishing off the dock was wondering what was going on and was looking over at the two of them. He was close enough to the two of them I just had to snap this one with him in it. It ended up being one of my all time favorite images ever!

No comments: