Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Melissa & Shelby's Engagements Downtown

This past weekend was busy with engagement sessions for two great couples. Our weekend started with Melissa and Shelby on Saturday downtown. We originally planned their engagement session for earlier in the month on Valentine's Day to celebrate the proposal but Colorado weather is unpredictable and so it just didn't work out. Luckily the weather was much nicer this past weekend and we weren't too far off from Valentine's either. Melissa and Shelby were so much fun! They really had great chemistry making my job so easy. I love it when I catch those photos like it's just the two of them and no one is watching. We had them practice their dance moves for the wedding day. Usually the groom says he can't dance but in this case Melissa was the one with the supposed two left feet. I think they did great though and I love how they were laughing all the while. I'm looking forward to their wedding this summer! Here is a sneak peak of the photos from our day.







1 comment:

shawn preston said...

Love the photos!! Can't believe my little bro is getting married...