Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fashion Portraits with Melissa in Breckenridge

It's been over a year since we've taken a vacation since Michelle has been sick but we needed at least a little break so last weekend was the perfect opportunity to take it. Michelle's mom was attending a wedding in Breckenridge so we tagged along for the weekend. While we were there we took some pics of Michelle's sister, Melissa. People probably thought we were crazy for the locations we chose. Here we were in this beautiful mountain scenery and we took pictures next to old run down houses etc. but I had my reasons- look at the awesome pictures! Breckenridge was such a blast especially during this heat wave in Denver. It was in the 60's and 70's- such a nice break from the upper 90's the last few weeks. We didn't want to leave but reality was calling. I think I might move up there... probably not but I can always dream.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is incredible! Love, LOVE these imags! I'm so glad you and Michelle were able to get up to the mountains and get out of the heat!

Anonymous said...

Is Melissa single?