Thursday, August 14, 2008

CRAZY busy!!

Hi everyone, I hope everybody has been enjoying this cool weather that we have been having lately, I guess we had over 20 days in the over 90 degrees mark, yuck! All is well here, this has been my craziest year yet. To date I have over 18,000 pics to edit!! Yikes. It's fun but sometimes taxing. Michelle has had a very rough summer so far; we are trying to figure out what the right dose of meds may be for her to feel better, it's been very frustrating. If it wasn't for the love of God we would have never made the progress that we have, and we thank Jesus for that everyday. So if you still have some pictures out there and are waiting for them, please don't fret, I'll get to them as soon as I can, and I thank you for your patience. Well, let's hope for more nice and cool days with NO MORE high temps! Ta Ta for now.

Dusty

No comments: