Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I few things I LOVE. and a few things I DON'T.

This is not a typical post for me but I thought I would share some things on my mind. After all this is a blog post and people are to blog about their life, right?!

So here are a few things that I LOVE and DON'T about being in the photography business.
-I LOVE that my Wife Michelle has been feeling a little better to start shooting again. I Love her point of view and the way she sees things I don't. Here's to the best assistant I'll ever have. Love ya.
-I DON'T like it when your going to get that perfect shot and either the coordinator or the officiant tap you on the shoulder and tell you you have to "move, in order to preserve the specialness of the moment" Well there goes the picture to remember that "moment."
-I LOVE when the mom is glancing over at her daughter and smiling while shooting the formals.
-I DON'T like it when I try to put the lens cap back on your lens and it falls to the floor, making a loud noise when everything's quiet. "D'oh!"
-I LOVE my 50mm 1.2 L Lens. Can you say Bokah?!
-I LOVE hanging out with our clients, going to church with them, playing Lego's with their first child, and when they are no longer clients but friends!
-I DON'T like that I get too hot to wear sweater vests in the heat of summer, even though I look great in them. ha=)
-I DON'T like it when the vendor meals are stale and cold. We gotta eat too!
-I LOVE it when the Bride & Groom send you an invitation to their wedding, even though they know you'll already be there.
-I LOVE when a B&G can tell their friends "we loved our photographers!"

Well I could go on and on but that's enough for now. These are just a few things that I thought I'd share with all of you. And since a post is never complete without a picture here is a cute kitten I found online to enjoy!

No comments: