Saturday, January 24, 2009

Erin & Jared's Downtown Wedding

Last Saturday Erin & Jared were married at the Trinity United Methodist Church downtown. It's a beautiful old church and nice and close to where they held their reception across the street at the Brown Palace. It was hard to believe this was January by the weather- it was absolutely perfect! And since the weather cooperated we were able to travel to Coors Field for a few pictures before the ceremony since this location holds a special meaning to Erin & Jared. Since the two of them opted to see each other prior to the ceremony it gave us plenty of time for great pics. Their bridal party was awesome! It's funny how sometimes things go a little different than planned but it works better than you thought. I asked the guys to just huddle around Jared for a quick pic but one of the guys decided to throw in some money and all of a sudden we had a gambling game going in front of the church. The last shot was so much fun with everyone jumping off the stairs. During the reception we snuck the two of them away for a moment to get a cool shot on the escalators at the Brown Palace. I love the way the sides glow and had been wanting to try this photo out since seeing it and I love how it turned out! Thanks guys for being such great sports! If we don't see you before hope everything is great in Africa!








3 comments:

Juliana said...

WOW! I love the one with the gate open and the last one the best. The last one is just incredible!!!!

Johnny Tran said...

Great stuff as usual Dusty! I like the escalator shot and the shot of the guys.

Stephanie Osborne said...

I love the escalator shot... That BP is so harsh for lighting. I remember when I first started I got the stupid idea to do an e session there lol. I love the stairs photo as well. What a great set!