Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mooney Family Pictures

It's amazing how much things can change in just a few years. Only two years ago we photographed David and Beverly's wedding. They were one of my first weddings I ever photographed, in fact they were one of my first paid jobs as a photographer. I was using film in those days and was just making a start in the photography world. Beverly was a little hesitant to hire me as their photographer, after all it is one of the most important days of your life. However, David told her "trust him, he's a fellow firefighter". I'm so glad they trusted me to photograph their day! It was so much fun and was the start of my career. Now two years later they have little Ethan who is an adorable little man! He was so good the entire time and LOVES having his picture taken. Here's a few from the day.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful. Love the light and your capture. V