Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hanako & Eddie's Wedding at Shadows Ranch

Sorry I know I'm a little behind on posting so this week I've got a lot to show everyone from weddings, engagements, and family pictures to our 1st Senior Rock Star Event (that was awesome by the way). Going back a couple weeks was Hanako & Eddie's wedding up at Shadows Ranch in Georgetown. Of course it started to rain right before the ceremony as we were taking photos of Hanako and the girls and it didn't look like we'd be able to hold the ceremony outside. However, the rain stopped just in time for her to walk down the aisle with both her parents at her side. This was the first time I'd had the chance to photograph up at Shadows Ranch and it was beautiful! We got some awesome light for our pictures following the ceremony and some sweet sun flare. Their wedding was so much fun! During their reception I was laughing so hard I could hardly take photos as Eddie did a little dance for Hanako before he removed the garter- the video of the entire dance I'm sure will be hilarious- can you so YouTube?!?!











1 comment:

michelle said...

Dude! That first picture is so suh-weet! Awesome work as always.